Our team is composed of experienced professionals who enjoy working closely with our clients and with each other.
We are large enough to offer advice on a broad range of topics, and small enough to provide exceptionally personalized services to our clients. The client driven focus allows us to excel at providing financial advice that is bespoke to our individual clients.
Meet Our Partners
- Co-Managing Partner of WDC & Associates, LLP 2012-Current
- Founding and Managing Partner of Wahlquist & Company, CPAs 1988-2012
- Audit Manager, Deloitte LLP (fka Zebrack, Levine & Meepos), 1982-1987
- Audit Staff, Grant Thornton LLP, 1981-1982
- Residential and Commercial Construction
- Real Estate Development
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Financial Services
- Oil and Gas
- Air Delivery & Freight Services
- Consumer Goods
- Fashion & Apparel
- Professional Athletes
- Professional Services
- Certified Public Accountant, State of California – Active Since 1983
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Master of Business Taxation, University of Southern California Marshall School of Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting, California State University, Northridge
Mr. Dowling is a certified public accountant with over twenty-five years of public accounting experience, specializing in forensic accounting services for marital dissolutions, including
- business valuations
- business value apportionments (Pereira / Van Camp)
- separate property tracing
- income available for support and support calculations
- marital standard of living
- stock options and restricted stock unit apportionment (Nelson)
- real property apportionment (Moore / Marsden)
- reimbursement claims (Watts / Epstein)
- post-separation accounting
- tax issues related to divorce
Mr. Dowling received his accounting degree from Santa Clara University and holds an active C.P.A. license in California. He is also Accredited Business Valuation, and Certified in Financial Forensics.
Ms. Chung is a partner in the firm’s litigation support department. Whereas her legal background greatly facilitates her services, her primary focus is to provide forensic accounting services to the legal community. Her extensive accounting experience coupled with her legal training makes her acutely aware of the subtleties of the legal issues and enables her to effectively communicate financial issues and findings to courts, attorneys and clients.
Ms. Chung has over ten years of accounting and business experience. She has served as an expert witness and provided expert testimony in a variety of litigation matters. Ms. Chung analyzes complex financial, accounting, valuation and tax issues relating to family law matters and damage claims for a wide range of civil litigation matters. She also prepares valuations of businesses and professional practices in connection with marital dissolution and business litigation matters.
Ms. Chung holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Finance from California State University, Fullerton. Ms. Chung also holds a Juris Doctorate from Santa Clara University and is a licensed attorney in California. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants. She is also a member of the State Bar of California and the Santa Clara County Bar Association and its Education Committee.