Providing the insight you need to succeed.
Perhaps you are launching a start-up and need to determine funding requirements and include financial projections in your business plan. Or you are a more mature company recognizing the need for better planning and cash flow forecasting to get to the next level. Perhaps your enterprise needs better financial tools to manage through a cash crunch and liquidity crisis.
No matter the situation, our financial modeling experts at WDC & Associates, LLP, can help explore any “what if” scenarios and craft the right solution for you. We can be an unbiased sounding board to offer perspective on the financial viability of plans you have developed.
Or we can build a financial model from the ground up that can be used to seek funding or as a rolling forecast to better manage and control your business. We can even help implement an operational budgeting/forecasting process that becomes integrated into your operations.
Due to its fundamental role in strong financial management, modeling and forecasting is typically included in the scope of our business advisory services that we offer. We also offer these services on a project basis for specific needs. Clients have found our financial modeling solutions helpful for many purposes, including:
- Inclusion in business plans
- Seeking angel, venture or other equity capital
- Obtaining or refinancing senior debt
- Communicating expected results to investors, lenders and board of directors
- Modeling post-acquisition results for an acquisition target
- Implementing rolling forecasts to improve financial management, decision-making and accountability
- Aligning budgets and forecasts with strategic plans
- Managing through a cash crunch or liquidity crisis