The Expert Services You Need
Managing and growing a business welcomes many accounting, tax and regulatory challenges that require the assistance of a dedicated, strategic financial partner. At WDC & Associates, we offer a comprehensive, flexible array of tax, audit and accounting services and expertise.
Accounting & Auditing
Our accounting and auditing services go beyond the required financial audit, review or compilation to help you make better business decisions.
We simplify the complex. As your advisor, we work with your team to leverage your financial information to increase efficiency and profitability. We carefully review your data, make recommendations for improvements, and help you look ahead with projections and forecasts.
WDC & Associates accounting and auditing services include:
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations of Financial Statements
- Agreed-Upon Procedure Engagements
- Audits of Investment Partnerships
- Compliance Audits / Examinations
- Payroll Reporting and Compliance
- Projections and Forecasts
At WDC & Associates, our team of professionals ensures you spend less time worrying about your taxes. We go beyond ordinary tax preparation services to help you plan effectively and keep you from paying more taxes than necessary.
We help you understand how certain tax laws may impact your individual, business, estate or gift taxes. We determine the returns you need to file and guide you through any issues related to federal, state and local tax audits.
WDC & Associates tax services include:
- Preparation of Tax Returns for Individuals, Corporations, Partnerships, Fiduciary Trusts, Nonprofits and Pension Plans
- Year-End Tax Planning
- Strategic Tax Planning and Transaction Analysis for Closely-Held Businesses and High Net Worth Individuals
- State and Local Tax Planning, Preparation and Analysis
- Cost Segregation
- Evaluation of Forms of Conducting Business
- FBAR Reporting
- IRS and Other Agency Representation
- Nexus Analysis
- Offers in Compromise Agreements
- Pension and Profit-Sharing Plans
- Research and Development Tax Credit Analysis
- Retirement Planning
- Section 199 Analysis