WDC & Associates has a professional team specializing in litigation support services. Our services specifically address the issues involved in complex marital dissolution cases and business valuations.
The firm has extensive experience in:
- Analyzing the financial, accounting and tax aspects of marital dissolution matters, including business valuations, Pereira apportionment of business interests, and Van Camp analyses
- Determination of gross cash flow available for support
- Marital standard of living analyses
- Tracing engagements for the purposes of determining post-separation reimbursements
- Family Code §2640 reimbursements
- Characterization of property as community or separate
- Other family law issues including allocation of interest in pension plans and apportionment of interests in real property and other special projects.