WDC & Associates has a thorough understanding of the importance of the many factors that determine the success of your organization including: funding from federal and state agencies as well as individual and corporate donations and compliance regulations.
These factors can determine how successful your organization will be as well as determine your ability to grow and continue to serve the needs of the community.
As a nonprofit organization, you are faced with a variety of concerns unique to your industry. Email or call us to learn more about how we can help put your organization on the path to success. Our experience allows us to provide you with innovative solutions that meet the needs of your organization.
Our Non Profit services include:
- Informing clients of changing standards affecting nonprofit organizations
- Audits and reporting requirements including OMB A-133
- Nonprofit tax and related reporting issues
- Assisting nonprofit organizations in implementing FASB 116, Accounting for Contributions Received and Contributions Made
- Analysis of unrelated business taxable income
- Evaluation of development activities and planned giving programs
- Fund accounting
- Grant administration and compliance
- Assistance and evaluation of public charity accountability standards
- Needs analysis and regulatory filings
- Internal financial systems and controls
- Assisting start-up, nonprofit organizations in implementing FASB 117, Financial Statement of Nonprofit Organizations
- Audits of employee benefit and retirement plans
- Preparation of tax-exempt bond financing compliance documentation, including arbitrage accounting
- Assistance in development of a strategic plan and budget development
- Assistance in formulating a method of calculating and allocating administrative costs of the Organization
- Budget and cash flow projections
- Feasibility studies
- Bond issues and debt refunding
- UFR preparation and review services