Choose WDC & Associates, LLP, a CPA firm with specialized expertise in providing services to consumer goods companies - so that you can focus on your business and customers. Whether you are a retailer, dealership, or franchise, consumers drive your business and require you to anticipate the competition and fluid market trends — and make business decisions accordingly.
With the curent economy, these market pressures are increasing and many companies are evaluating new avenues for streamlining their operations. As not only accountants but also business advisors, our team helps clients restructure their business, improve efficiencies, wisely plan for taxes, and ultimately enhance their company’s bottom line.
With a variety of consumer goods clients, WDC & Associates accounting professionals focus on proactively and efficiently identifying key improvement areas and helping you protect both your business and investment.
Our consumer goods services include:
- LIFO inventory calculations
- Outsourced accounting—including general ledger and payroll services
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Tax compliance and consulting including international, federal, multi-state, state & local tax
- Accounting system set-up
- Point-of-sale accounting
- Pricing and costing systems
- Internal control reviews
- Cash flow planning
- Factory relations & approval packages
- Inventory tracking & management
- Floor plan management
- Compensation plans
- Merger & acquisition assistance—including due diligence
- Employee benefit planning and evaluations
- Business valuations
- IT consulting
- Anti-fraud consulting
- Litigation support
- Succession planning